OZONE DISINFECTION ON THE HIGHEST LEVEL
- 100% EFFICIENCY AGAINST VIRUSES, BACTERIA, FUNGHI AND HARMFUL ORGANISMS!
- CLEAN AIR, STERILE SURFACES, REDUCTION OF HEALTH HAZARDS, PRESERVATION OF HUMAN LIFE!
- PROFESSIONAL DECONTAMINATION OF WORKPLACES, COMMUNITY AREAS
Ozone is an effective disinfectioner against all harmful organisms. Atomic oxigen formed during the decay of ozone is a very strong oxidizing material, capable of destroying all microorganisms (mold, bacteria, virusparticulums) in air or on surfaces. The quick reaction time eliminates the chance of microorganisms being able to develop immunity against the method.
After the disinfectioning the ozone transforms into atmospheric oxygen, there will be no residual chemicals, toxis waste or harmful odours. Ozone can be generated on site and does not require storage.
- 1: Oxygen molecule
- 2: Bondage breaks
- 3: Ozone molecule created
- 4: Reaction of ozone molecule and pathogen
- 5: Pathogen destroys, ozone molecule transforms into oxygen molecule
REQUEST A QUOTE/ GET IN TOUCH / REQUEST A CALLBACK
Do you want to know more about ozone disinfectioning? Request a callback from us!
ThalesNano Zrt. 1031 Budapest, Záhony utca 7. Graphisoft Park Building D
- Compared to the output of small industrial appliances (10 g/hour) we are offering a more efficient solution.
- The ozone generator converts some of the air’s oxygen content into ozone
- Controlled ozone concentration supported and maintained by sensors. Residual ozone is decomposed at the end of the process.
- We have a history of 25 years in developing chemical appliances, our solutions are used all around world with more than 1400 systems are deployed in 75 countries used by our industrial and academic partners.
- Our company has received twice the American R&D100 Awards, also known as the “Oscars of Innovation”
- The maximum ozone output of our instruments:
- OzonePro40: 40 g/h
- OzonePro100: 100 g/h
Ozone generation: up to 100 g/h
Disinfecting output: 500 m3/h
Control panel: 3,2" touch screen
Size: 36*36*30 cm
Weight: 12 kg
**: O3 concentration between 4-5 ppm, duration: 15 m.
ThalesNano is an innovative technology driven R&D company, a world leader in the field of developing eco-friendly and efficient laboratory size benchtop flow reactors used in the chemical industry. With a vast technology and appliance instrument portfolio, we are present in 75 countries, selling 15 different reactors and are proud recipients of two innovation prizes in both the U.S. and Hungary.
ThalesNano and Darholding Group are dealing with the development, manufacturing and sales of high-tech laboratory equipment for 40 years. Experienced chemists and mechanical engineers, specialists with vast expertise and scientific background, develop our equipment.
Chemical research, instrument development and manufacturing are all based in Hungary, enabling fast shipment and continuous service support. Similar to our laboratory equipment we are also providing a warranty and aftersales support in line with international industry standards for our ozone generators.
The WHO (World Health Organization) acknowledges that ozone is one of the most effective disinfectant against any kind of microorganisms.
Compered to chemical based treatment procedures ozone works as a gas so can fill the whole space, can get into macro-cracks, fabrics. Chemical spraying can be only used for surface treatment. The maintenance cost of an ozone generator is minimal compared to a chemical based procedure; you do not need to refill the chemicals constantly. .
Our ozone generators are highly effective with an impressive output; we are providing a comprehensive training on how to operate our appliances safely.
We always adapt to the specific conditions during disinfection cleaning. Before starting the work, we carry out an accurate professional survey, which consists of examining the air pressure, air movement, and humidity of the room to be disinfected. Based on the data obtained in this way, the ozone concentration required to achieve the maximum disinfecting effect and the most efficient arrangement of ozone generators in the room can be accurately calculated. During ozone emissions, the achieved ozone concentration is continuously measured safely with a remote monitoring system, thus ensuring that the disinfection has actually taken place.
At the end of the disinfection, a report is issued to verify the effectiveness of the ozone treatment..
Recommended locations for ozone procedure?
OFFICE, INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL FACILITY MANAGEMENTS, TOURISTICAL, HOSPITALITY, ENTERTAINMENT SERVICE PROVIDERS